Welcome School's Beliefs
At Welcome Elementary School, we believe in helping every child grow to
their full potential of becoming responsible citizens and life long
School Motto: "I am a life-long Learner."
To lead us toward our mission, our school community shares the following beliefs:
- Each student is valued with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- life-long learning is a top priority at our school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect amongst students and staff members.
- High expectations for administrators, staff, and students are a priority.
safe, orderly, caring, and nurturing learning environment where parents
and community are invited and encouraged to partner with us in the
development of their children.
commitment to open and honest two way communication with staff,
parents, and community is in the best interest of all stakeholders.